1. Registration Fee: All participants should pay the registration fee. On payment of the Registration fee, the submission of paper will be enabled.
2. Extend of the Terms and Conditions of Website Use: General Use of the websites www.texilaconference.org and all sub domains of these domains (hereinafter referred to as “website”) are subject to the following terms and conditions. By browsing, linking to, or making any other use of the website you agree to these terms and conditions, which form a binding contract between Texila American University, registered at Ho King Comm CTR, 2-16 FA Yuen St KL, Hongkong (hereinafter referred to as “TAU”) and you as the user (hereinafter referred to as “user”).
3. Copyright of the Website and Website Content: Unless otherwise stated, the website and the website content are the property of TAU. The copyright belongs to TAU or its licensors. Unless explicitly indicated, and as described in 4 and 5 of these terms and conditions, the reproduction, redistribution, or collection of material from this website is prohibited. Permission to reproduce or redistribute parts of the website may be obtained by the user in written form from TAU.
4. Open Access License: Articles labelled as “Open Access” are licensed by its copyright holder to be further distributed or reused by the user subject to attribution and correct citation of the original source and to the limitations described in 5 of these terms and conditions.
5. Limitations to the Open Access License: Some articles published on this website (especially articles labelled as “Review” or similar) may make use of copyrighted material for which the author(s) have obtained reprint permission from the copyright holder. Usually such reprint permissions do not allow author(s) and/or TAU to further license the copyrighted material. The licensing described in 4 of these terms and conditions are therefore not applicable to such kind of material enclosed within articles. It is the user’s responsibility to identify reusability of material provided on this website, for which he may directly enter in contact with the authors of an article.
7. Website Access Restriction: TAU reserves the right to block or to terminate the user’s access to the website at any time and without prior notice.
8. Linking to the Website: The user may link to the website or to the content on the website provided that the linking does not imply any endorsement of any kind of TAU. TAU reserves the right to force the user to remove any link pointing to this website.
9. Limitation of Liability: In no event unless required by applicable law shall TAU, its employees, agents, or any other party, be liable to the user for any damages of any nature, including any general, special, incidental or consequential damages, loss, cost, claim or any expense of any kind arising out of the use, inability to use, or in connection with the use of the website, its content and information, even if the user has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
10. Changes to the Terms and Conditions of Use: TAU reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions of Use at any time by posting changes to this page of the website. The user will be considered to have accepted such changes in case the user should continue the use of the website after TAU has published changes to this page of the website.
11. Refund & Cancellation Policy: Once we received a refund request, we will get back to you for the reason in 3 business days. We will try to fix up the issue due to which you raised the refund request. However, as per the TexilaConference.com website cancellation policy, your deposits are non-refundable.
You can post and view your comments and reply in full.
Access and participate actively in the open forum, and make your Research visible
Please follow the following steps to participate in Open Forum